1. Definition and functions of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User.
2. Types of cookies that may be used by this Website.
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Owner and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsable for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by the Owner or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of Users and thusperform the measurement and statistic alanalysis of the use made by User sof the service offered. For this, its navigation is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that are offered.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the Owner has included in the Website, application or platform from which there quested service is provided based on criteria such as the contented it edor the frequency in which theads are displayed.
- Cookies of be havioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient posible way, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the Owner has included in the Website, application or platform from which there quested service is provided. These cookies store information on the Users behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which all ows the development of a specific profile to display advertising base don it. Like wise, it is posible that when visiting a web site or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion is published about the products or services offered, a cookie will be installed in the browser that will later be used to show advertising related to these arch that has been made , develop a control of the ads in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
3. Revocation and deletion of cookies.
The User can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on the computer by setting the options of the installed browser, in case it does not allow the installation of cookies in your browser it is posible that you cannot access any of the sections of the Web Site. You can find information on how to set cookies according to the browser used in the following links (valid links to the publication date of this text).
4. Third party service providers.
- Google Tag Manager: Tag Manager Tool that allows the Web Site to easily manage its tags http://www.google.com/tagmanager/
- Google DoubleClick: Advertising Management of advertising on the Website http://www.google.com/doubleclick/
- Google Analytics: Web Analytics Statistics on visits to the Website http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/
5. Analítica Web – Google Analytics