The Owner under takes to comply with the regulations regarding Protection of Personal Data and to respect the User’s privacy. The objective is to offer the best service to the User and for this it is necessary to have their data.
Responsible for the Treatment:
SOLUCIONES ACTIVAS DE ARRENDAMIENTO S.L.
Address: C/ Almirante Lobo, 3, 41001 Sevilla.
Phone: 854 556 200
- Attention to inquiries: Address the queries of the User that is contacted through the Forms.
- Sale: Management of the sales process of the products or services selected by the User.
- Navigation data: Data collected from own or third party cookies that may be generated by this Website and which are specifically reported in the Cookies Policy.
- Commercial communications: For the User who voluntarily accepts this option, promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of commercial information of the Holder will be sent to him.
- Commercial communications with information from third parties: For the User who voluntarily accepts this option, promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any comercial information of third parties with which the Owner has anagreement will be sent, in any case The Holder will carry out this shipment and in no case will the User’s data be transferred to the se third parties.
- Personalized comercial communications: For the User who voluntarily accepts this option, promotions, advertising, offers, news, invitations to events and any type of personalized comercial information that the Holder may determine base don their behavior, preferences and personal profile will be sent.
In any case, the User may at any time oppose there ception of advertising by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the same account where the communications are received.
Legitimation and conservation
In case of not providing the necessary data for these purposes, it will not be posible to provide the services. The data will be kept while the relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested and in any case in compliance with statutory limitation periods that may be applicable.
No transfer of data collected through this Website is planned, unless expressly indicated, where appropriate, in the corresponding informative text.
Rights of the interested parties
Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by sending signed request by postal mail with subject “Data Protection”, to the address: C / Almirante Lobo, 3. 41.001. Sevilla clearly indicating the contact information and sending a copy of your identity document or sending a request by email with subject “Exercise of Rights”, to exercise email@example.com, from the same email account that you provided. Users have the right to with draw their consent and have the right to complain to the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es).
It is reported that the Delegate for Data Protection is: Grupo Soluciones. Cl. Almirante Lobo, 3 41001 Sevilla.
1. Free text fields
The free text fields that, at the User’s disposal, may appear in the forms of the Website have as sole and exclusive purpose gathering information to improve the quality of the Services.
The User will not include, in those spaces that the Website may offer as “free text fields”, no personal data that may be qualified with in those data for which a special level of protection is required, understood as such data, as example and not limiting, those relating to economic-financial situation, psychological profiles, ideology, religion, beliefs, unión affiliation, health, racial origin and / or sexual life.
2. Non-mandatory fields
The Owner informs the User of the non-obligatory nature of the collection of some data, except in the field sindicate do ther wise by a (required). How ever, the failure to complete these data may prevent the provisión of all those Services linked to such data, free in git from any responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provisión of these Services.
3. Access and rectification of personal data
The User agrees to provide certain information in relation to their personal data, and keep the data provided to the Owner always updated. The User will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the data provided, reserving the Holder the right to exclude from the services any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law. The data provided by the User is presumed correct, so that, in case of erroneous sending of any data by the User, the Owner, declines any responsibility in case of incorrect execution or non-execution of the shipment, as well as incorrect compliance of the necessary administrative procedures.
4. Communication of personal data
In relation to services management, the Users data may be treated by companies that provide the Owner with various services, among others, shipping, messaging, accounting, consulting, computer maintenance, or any other that by its condition of Data Treatment Manager is indispensable or inevitable that accessor treat these data. This treat ment will not be considered in any case a data transfer.
The Owner will not transfer your data to third parties in any case.
In addition, the information of any type that the parties Exchange among them selves, the one that they agree that it has such a nature, or the one that simply look at the content of said information will also have the condition of confidential. The display of data through the Internet, will not imply direct Access to them, unless expressed consent of the owner foreach occasion.